Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

JJPro P200

JudT

Reaction score
So... Finally getting into teaching after doing aerial photography and videography. Just bought the JJPro P200 ARF version. Should b coming in a couple of days. Saw some really good reviews online. Really excited. Any feedback guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jud,

It's a quick bird, I have one as well. Not top of the line components but decent. No SBUS ability unless you install an inverter but it runs fine on PPM. Really tight space for receiver, get a small one. PDB is part of the structure so if it cracks the whole bird has to come apart and the PDB has to be replaced. Happened to me already. It's a quick, fun bird. Good luck and have some fun!

Jerry

Jud,

It's a quick bird, I have one as well. Not top of the line components but decent. No SBUS ability unless you install an inverter but it runs fine on PPM. Really tight space for receiver, get a small one. PDB is part of the structure so if it cracks the whole bird has to come apart and the PDB has to be replaced. Happened to me already. It's a quick, fun bird. Good luck and have some fun!

Jerry
Alright buddy. Still learning. What is exactly sbus and ppm?

Jud,

I couldn't tell you "exactly" but it's the communication protocol between the radio and the receiver. SBUS is a bit less complicated and faster. Not really noticeable to many of us.

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine