Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

JumperRC T-Lite V2 ELRS SD Card Corrupted

Eskimo

Reaction score
Short:
The SD card from my JumperRC T-Lite V2 ELRS (purchased Nov 2022) was corrupted.

Long:
Hi, I'm building my first drone. I'm kind of figuring out the whole receiver/transmitter pairing stuff (much more complex than an RC car). I got the receiver programed and moved onto the transmitter: JumperRC T-Lite V2 ELRS which I bought in November 2022. I pulled the SD card to look at the files on it. When I realized I could put the pairing files and firmware on it, I put it in another computer where the SD card became corrupted. I tried a recovery tool that only pulled a bunch of .wav files, nothing else. I went to the manufacturers website (Download) and downloaded what it said was the SD card contents but it was noticeably different from what I remember seeing on the card. I think there might be a difference between the V1 and V2 files as the website doesn't differentiate them. Also, the manufacturer's website contact page doesn't work for me.

Question:
Does anyone have copy of what might have originally came on the SD card? Maybe s/he can post a Dropbox (or other type of file share) link temporarily from which I could download it? Any other solution? Thanks.

Look at what firmware is running on the radio and go to its source to get the files.

When I try to turn on the radio with or without the broken SD card, I get a message "No SIM Card" and nothing else. I noticed that the downloaded SD card contents have a file called "opentx.sdcard.version" and the contents is a text file, "2.3V0035". I suppose I'll just go with what came from the manufacturer and I'll format the card as FAT.

OpenTX would let you run without an SD card so if all you get is "No SD" it might be running EdgeTX.

The SD card downloads for it are there:

Oh, that makes sense! I looked up videos of people reviewing this controller and I noticed that the screen shows "EdgeTX" during boot up. I'll look into EdgeTX. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix