Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Looking for inexpensive controller for DRL

Blue Phantom

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to all of this. I have a P4P coming in a month or so so I wanted to learn to fly before It came. Then I stumbled upon Drone Racing League and that looks like a blast. I 'd like to start there but I need an inexpensive controller that connects to a PC. What do you folks recommend? Or do you think I'm better off getting a $25 mini drone?

Thanks.

I am gone for FS-i6X... flysky i6x from Banggood... it include trainee cable that use USB connect to pc. They say..... I just order it few day ago.

Reactions: Blue Phantom
Welcome, Blue! I started with one of the Hubsan X4's. They're pretty good at getting you used to the controls. If you go that route, make sure you get a half of dozen or more batteries and a multi-charger. The batteries burn up quit and take a while to charge.

https://www.amazon.com/Hubsan-Channel-2-4GHz-Quadcopter-Protection/dp/B01GG4DA6E/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1483218271&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=Hubsan+X4+(H107C)&psc=1

I have a Phantom P2V+, 2 Phantom 3 Pro's and just got the Mavic Pro a few weeks ago. It's a totally different kind of flying than the FPV racing drones. Good luck, hope you have some fun!

Jerry

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Phantom
I decided to go with the Fly Sky i6S. It says the X is made for airplanes, helis and gliders while the S was made for quadcopters. You can connect the i6S via USB for updates and data. Much simpler than the i6 which has similar cables but one works only for upgrading the firmware and the other works only for sims. Plus when I do get in to FPV on a real quad I'll probably just build one. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput