Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

More woods

A.O.

Reaction score
Playing out in my woods again, with a little twist! You will notice at the 1:26 mark I start ascending... Well it wasn't me !! I had about 4 minutes battery left and I get the warning low battery RTH mode... AHHHH.. Usually when I go into the woods I change the RTH to hover so as to not ascend up into the crown but I forgot! Again this is a new drone to me, so I am trying my best to find the correct button to turn off RTH, I did the stick down and am fingering all the buttons and finally I get control drop her down and zip down the path frantically to get out of the woods and return... o_O

I liked and sub'd. I'm extremely jealous of the Fun range you got goin' on. I only have a couple hundred feet, looks like you have a couple hundred yards. Some nice woods for flyin' too.

Reactions: A.O.
I liked and sub'd. I'm extremely jealous of the Fun range you got goin' on. I only have a couple hundred feet, looks like you have a couple hundred yards. Some nice woods for flyin' too.
Thanks, I have 100 acres here to play on, it’s about 3700 feet from end to end

Reactions: Halifax and Chris_A
The pause/brake button (the one with the II symbol) stops RTH, except for critical battery RTH, which lands, but allows horizontal control while descending.

Any other RTH will be killed instantly by the II button.

The pause/brake button (the one with the II symbol) stops RTH, except for critical battery RTH, which lands, but allows horizontal control while descending.

Any other RTH will be killed instantly by the II button.
Yes indeed that is correct, but this is a new drone, with different controls.. that I could not look down and see because I had the Goggles on, and was at the time a little bit in panic mode, so I was remembering all that or trying to at least. :oops:

I'm enjoying your vids!

Reactions: A.O.
Thanks ,someday I might even try editing, if I can find an editor I can understand.
Check out DaVinci Resolve. Free version is fantastic, easy to learn, lots of online tutorials and tips/tricks.

Reactions: ebeez
Check out DaVinci Resolve. Free version is fantastic, easy to learn, lots of online tutorials and tips/tricks.
I tried davinci once, seemed like it wanted to take over my computer... I deleted it... Was NOT in my opinion easy to learn... But I am not "computer savvy"

I tried davinci once, seemed like it wanted to take over my computer... I deleted it... Was NOT in my opinion easy to learn... But I am not "computer savvy"
Got it. Are you a PC or Mac guy? iMovie is simple. For PC, how about ACDSee? Good luck!

I have "Wondershare Filmora" for editing. It does a great job and is not super complicated...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya