Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mr Steele Rips the Avata

• Thread starter Deleted member 10023
  • Start date
That was mind-boggling. I'll never be able to fly like that... brain has slowed enough with age that I can't react that fast.

That was mind-boggling. I'll never be able to fly like that... brain has slowed enough with age that I can't react that fast.
I don't know... I bet if you put many many many hours into it you could become really good. It's amazing what the mind and body can do with training regardless of age.

Reactions: Barbara
Wow! Great to see what it can do in the hands of a pro. But I think I'll just keep puttering along with the, ahem, D......

I don't know... I bet if you put many many many hours into it you could become really good. It's amazing what the mind and body can do with training regardless of age.
Hehehe... wait 'til sixty 🤣

Unfortunately, neurological performance simply declines with age, more for some, less others. Regardless, you will find there are things you used to be really exceptional at, that depend on reaction time, that you get worse at, regardless how much you practice.

If you noticed the couple of times he mentioned the Avata “didn’t like that” but he kept on flying, those are the maneuvers that are catching “lesser” pilots off guard andLresulting in the loos of the craft. Steele didn’t even flinch.

The number of veteran FPV pilots that find his experience with the Avata to be ho hum, pedestrian, sleep-inducing and boring can probably be counted on one hand, and likely have a low self-esteem problem. 😅

Can one build a Cinewhoop that can put the Avata to shame? Of course! So what?

Steele himself was pretty impressed with the aircraft.

Hehehe... wait 'til sixty 🤣

Unfortunately, neurological performance simply declines with age, more for some, less others. Regardless, you will find there are things you used to be really exceptional at, that depend on reaction time, that you get worse at, regardless how much you practice.
Thanks for the Pep talk!

• Haha
Reactions: rktman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone