Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Multiple questions haha!!

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
so my reciever is sticking out the back and seems thin. What to do to make it strong and not stick out the back also there's a disc that came with my rtf arris x220 v2. The disc is for my radio link at9s don't know what it's for. Also how do I set my drone up on betaflight. Need to do my throttle limits and do the failsafes so I don't have a fly away and much more. Need someone with FaceTime possibly and an hour of their day to help a. Either out before I wreck this thing lol

Bronco if it is rtf it really shouldn’t need too much. You will need to find out your switches, arm, horizon, angle and acro. Connect to bf via USB and look at all the settings. Stock pids should be in place.

Reactions: NeoCloneOne
How do I focus te the reciever antenna so it doesn't get chopped?? Zip tie? If so where there doesn't seem to be anywhere to run it. Also will electric taping a zip tie to it give bad reception from controller and reciever

Yeah I used small zip ties for receiver antennas and ran them along back edge of arms. Insulation tape should not make difference to reception. I believe the arris quads are quite well pre tuned so really shouldn’t have to change anything until you want to up or down your rates.
Have you connected it to bf yet?

Okay sounds good and how'd you have room to have a zip tie under and behind the Armand propeller. Did you just hold ziptie next to the reciever and tape going up the ziptie no it hasn't been hooked up to bf yet. Sorry I'm moving and gotta set up the computer yet

Okay thanks I'll try that. What do you do when you strip a frame screw. How to get it out and where to buy new better screws so this doesn't keep happening

so my reciever is sticking out the back and seems thin. What to do to make it strong and not stick out the back also there's a disc that came with my rtf arris x220 v2. The disc is for my radio link at9s don't know what it's for. Also how do I set my drone up on betaflight. Need to do my throttle limits and do the failsafes so I don't have a fly away and much more. Need someone with FaceTime possibly and an hour of their day to help a. Either out before I wreck this thing lol
YouTube is a non-interactive site on the internet that has most of your answers w/out the FaceTime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven