Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My copter went in someone's pool.

Davey

Reaction score
Hey now. My 100$ YouTube copter was flipping and rolling nice but got away. I heard Pete a drone flew in the pool. I came up thru the brush and trees apologizeing and she yelled at me Pete doesn't appreciate you flying that drone iver our house. I asked u have a net or I'll get mine and a bathing suite. Asked where u live/name. Ilive down the block over that way. Got it back with a thank you to your face a a finger to her back.the soccer field next to there house is mine to play in.any thoughts about wet FC pcb ESC. I have the hair dryer on the stack. I have a pcb 4 in 1 ESC and FC. Motors from a falcon pro. Any thaughts ?

Thanks for the reply.that video he had a giant yard but hit the pool way over there. I put the hair dryer on it and went to bed. Turned it off a few hours later. It flys on a short test this morning. The camera was back ordered. So no vtx installed

Hey Davey,
The only thing you might want to consider is that chlorine is acidic and will corrode your electronics. I have seen people on YT take everything apart and use some rubbing alcohol and a tooth brush to remove the chlorine film from their rig.

Peace
Keith

I took mine apart and buried all the parts in dry rice overnight, put it back together and it worked good as new.

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janaki