Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

nano cam footage stabilized with Gyroflow

timeless35

Reaction score
Just cruising at my usual spot. I used the onboard flash memory on my GEPRC smart 35HD to record the filtered gyro data at 1KHz. Bring both gyro data and video together in gyroflow to stabilized the raw video from the nano camera.

What a great place to fly and some great flying as well. 👍
Thank you. It is hard to find good place in the bay area CA where you can fly legally. If it's not a national park, then it's a preserve or most of the local parks here have rules against drones.

Reactions: graywoulf
Yeah, hard to find a good place to fly on the East coast also. I'm flying in my backyard full of trees, and the video in my goggles isn't great. I'm pretty new to this, built a cinewhoop and using box goggles. Are you flying with DJI goggles?

Yeah, hard to find a good place to fly on the East coast also. I'm flying in my backyard full of trees, and the video in my goggles isn't great. I'm pretty new to this, built a cinewhoop and using box goggles. Are you flying with DJI goggles?
Yes. Since I already had the DJI FPV drone with the V2 googles I got the V1 controller and I'm good to go for most digital quad now. That is until I want to do long range with crossfire or ELRS, then I need another radio lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232