Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

ND Filters

FPV Flier

Reaction score
Hello pilots, I was wondering how many of you use filters on your camera lens with your fpv drone and does it make a difference in bright sun?

Are filters available?

I'm getting them.

Reactions: FPV Flier
Ive purchased two different sets supposedly designed for the DJI FPV, and they dont fit properly. The design is too tight to prevent interference when the gimbal approaches its limits, so I just let it do its calibrating thing on startup, and then press them on afterward.
I wish someone could make a VERY low profile filter housing.

Ive purchased two different sets supposedly designed for the DJI FPV, and they dont fit properly. The design is too tight to prevent interference when the gimbal approaches its limits, so I just let it do its calibrating thing on startup, and then press them on afterward.
I wish someone could make a VERY low profile filter housing.
Thanks Tommy for that information on filters for the dji fpv drone and also welcome to the forum.

Thank you.
It has what I would call an interference design. Its like the engineers made it that way so filters will not fit...maybe the gimbal motor is not fully up to snuff?
That said, if you can get them to work they definitely will help with the sun, but to me their most important function is to protect the lens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olierko