Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help drone won't connect to betaflight

Now I uninstalled betaflight. I'll if it was a bad one or not. I'm so confused and overwhelmed and I can't figure this out :(. Uhg

Yeah mate we have all been there and I am still overwhelmed by the techy stuff. I’m afraid my very limited knowledge is not enough to figure this one out. I’m sure one or more of our tech gurus will chime in soon and help you get that bird in the air.
Hang tight

bird was i the air already i want to hook up to betaflight so i can tune my sticks sensitivity and throttle sensitivity and min and max as well as other stuff. and thank you for your time though

Reactions: Wayno52
I got it connected to betaflight finally. Now I need help figuring out some other stuff. Like when I go in my reciever section the little picture of my drone and it's slowly spinning and my yaw and throttle bars on the screen are constantly moving slightly. What's that mean. How do I calibrate my sticks or controller I don't think their right. Also need to know a good throttle limit and max as well as the idle %setting

Yeah I got it connected and did most of what I wanted to do. Now I just can't figure out how to get acro mode on there. It came with horizon and angle and air modes. No acro. The manual says it came stock with switch g set to lock,horizon and manual mode(which I would guess is acro but there's nothing on bf that says acro or manual mode :(

Yeah I got it connected and did most of what I wanted to do. Now I just can't figure out how to get acro mode on there. It came with horizon and angle and air modes. No acro. The manual says it came stock with switch g set to lock,horizon and manual mode(which I would guess is acro but there's nothing on bf that says acro or manual mode :(
Acro is actually when you have no self leveling mode selected. Go into betaflight configuration and make a switch position that has no leveling mode selected. That will be acro

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.