Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help

Jpd

Reaction score
I'm extremely new to racing I'm going to buy a rtf drone with a camera can someone please tell me what else I would need to hook it up to my googles, if anything sorry complete noob here I am buying everything at once?
Thanks in advance

I'm new to this too and don't have one yet .Been looking at the 250 class ones and bet extra battery's will be wanted .
If ya already have the goggles and get an RTF one not sure what else you would need .
What you looking to get ?

I'm extremely new to racing I'm going to buy a rtf drone with a camera can someone please tell me what else I would need to hook it up to my googles, if anything sorry complete noob here I am buying everything at once?
Thanks in advance
Depends on whether or not your goggles have a VRx (video reciever.) if they do, then you should be good. Of course you need to make sure that your VTx and VRx use the same band. Here is a great explanation of how video transmission works. Manage Video Frequency in a FPV Race - 8 channels 5.8Ghz - OscarLiang.net

Reactions: Brandon
Thank you, I will check that out Kandelin, not sure Donnie, can't tell what are the good ones and what are the bad ones lol to many mixed reviews on everything.

Thank you, I will check that out Kandelin, not sure Donnie, can't tell what are the good ones and what are the bad ones lol to many mixed reviews on everything.
Yeah for sure! There is a lot of mixed information out there. That being said, I know a lot of people like the eachine racer 250/eachine falcon 250. Good luck with whatever you end up getting!

Turnigy FPV600 Set w/LT650 5.8GHz 600mW FPV A/V Transmitter and V700 Mini Camera
and
ImmersionRC 5.8GHz Circular Polarized SpiroNet Antenna V2 (RP-SMA)
and
Aomway DVR 5.8GHz 32ch Video Receiver with Built in Video Recorder
that should do it
trust me, its worth getting an extra camera in the first link. the one that comes with the drone might be cheap, and you never know if it will work with the transmitter
you might need extra cables or if your goggles include a reciever then you dont need the third link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax