Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New battery flashing 4 leds -won't charge

jackbraddogs

Reaction score
Hi, This is my first post and I am a little disappointed,
Just spent a load of cash for the combo and appear to have a duff battery.
When charging, the 4 leds flash all the time and when not being charged nothing at all!
Lucking a also bought the extra batteries which are ok.
I am trying it on the supplied charger in the kit, but no difference.
Advise please.

Welcome to the forum. New one on me 🤔
Have you tryed pushing in the battery check button while it’s plugged in to the charger 🤷‍♂️
Maybe just a bad battery. Can you contact who you bought it from and try to see if they will exchange it.

Just ran into the same problem, 1 out of the 3 batteries not charging, 4 LEDs flashing. So I left it on the charger overnight and now none of the LEDs flash, at all.

Great, the whole kit was delivered 2 days ago.

EDIT: Fortunately, it looks like the affected battery is part of my Fly More Combo and not the main unit. If I can't get this sorted out today, I'll just exchange the kit.
Amazon for the win.

Last edited:
I just initiated a return with Amazon. We'll just try this again in a couple of days.

Same issue here, bought the combo on an online sale. 4 LEDs blink when first plugged in then go out an nothing else. I went on the DJI support, sent them an email, they offered a couple troubleshooting steps then sent me a return UPS label, waiting for the replacement now.

I think the batteries get stuck in hibernation mode.

Got my new FMC on Tuesday and everything works great.

DJI had me send back the entire combo and the full new combo arrived today, everything seems to be charging as it should now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufgatorvet