Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New Member Sign In

Waylander

Reaction score
Hello All

Just joined Racing forum, been a member of the pilots forum for a while, looking forward to sharing a few tips and tricks :)

Waylander

Wussup Waylander...what ya flying :)

Missed that :rolleyes: duh

Reactions: Jack Ley
Wussup Waylander...what ya flying :)

Hi Donnie
Sorry about the lonnnng delay in replying, I only have access to this site through my office computer, so did not see your post till I got in this morning.
I'm flying a Walkera F210, the weather here in UK has been crap for weeks, rain high winds, not good flying conditions for a drone without GPS, (any drone for that matter). I took the F210 out yesterday for the first serious attempt at stunts, good job the flying field was a nice grass meadow.
Had a few contacts with the ground, but no damage due to the grass and soft earth under foot.

Man flying FPV and doing stunts is not easy, especially if you attempt multiple rolls and flips in succession, pulling out and then trying to get your bearings V difficult, how these young kids can barrel roll through a multi-story car park cracks me up, i've a long way to go it seems.
Anyway great to hear from you thanks for your welcome post :)
Waylander

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Donnie
Sorry about the lonnnng delay in replying, I only have access to this site through my office computer, so did not see your post till I got in this morning.
I'm flying a Walkera F210, the weather here in UK has been crap for weeks, rain high winds, not good flying conditions for a drone without GPS, (any drone for that matter). I took the F210 out yesterday for the first serious attempt at stunts, good job the flying field was a nice grass meadow.
Had a few contacts with the ground, but no damage due to the grass and soft earth under foot.

Man flying FPV and doing stunts is not easy, especially if you attempt multiple rolls and flips in succession, pulling out and then trying to get your bearings V difficult, how these young kids can barrel roll through a multi-story car park cracks me up, i've a long way to go it seems.
Anyway great to hear from you thanks for your welcome post :)
Waylander
monker thumbup.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax