Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New to fpv flying

Posted there messages on this forum, not one reply?
A little different on Mavic forum?
Have you posted a message that would elicit a reply? Perhaps a question or request for advice?

Last edited:
Have you posted a message that would elicit a reply? Perhaps a question or request for advice?
Thanks for your reply have a few questions. Will these work together ?Thank you omanScreenshot_20220623-011751.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220623-012106.png
    Screenshot_20220623-012106.png
    796.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Thanks for your reply have a few questions. Will these work together ?Thank you omanView attachment 5842
I don't know that much about receiver/transmitter combinations. The only experience I've had is with the caddx Vista/DJI controller combo. I suggest that you pose your question over on
Transmitters & Receivers
where it's more likely to be seen by people who would know the answer.

The ELRS version you have selected there will not, the other 2 will.

The ELRS version you have selected there will not, the other 2 will.
I have a big favor to ask. Would you look on Amazon and read the description , there is a complete list of info about type they are? Anybody can jump in I really like this combo.?
Many Thanks oman

Last edited:
I have a big favor to ask. Would you look on Amazon and read the description , there is a complete list of info about type they are? Anybody can jump in I really like this combo.?
Many Thanks oman

Many Thanks oman
Can you tell me which one is better or just which one .
Thanks again Oman PS a little different than camera drones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax