Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New to FPV Racing Lots of ?S

Cafguy

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am coming here from the Mavic forum and I am very exited to start drone racing as a beginner. I was thinking about a rtf package of some kind. I have been flying R.C. aircraft and some hell's most of my life, and I have been flying the D.J.I. drones ( Mavic, Inspire, Tellos (lol) ) for a few years now, and I am part 107 cert. So what simulator do you think I should learn on. (liftoff ?) I have an older mac with Catalina.
If I don't get the kit I am looking at starting with an Emaxx Tinyhawk model? What radio would you recommend? ( I know I will be adding Drones to my hanger)
I just got to the forum and perhaps my questions will be answered in other post, but any help is really appreciated.

Reactions: careless
Welcome to the forum. Liftoff is good. Feels a little floaty at times. I prefer Velocidrone for my sim needs.

The Tinyhawk will be cool. Nice and able to fly indoors. For indoors, I fly a Geprc Cinelog20 using DJI's system (googles and controllers). I like the hd video output they offer.

Hello everyone I am coming here from the Mavic forum and I am very exited to start drone racing as a beginner. I was thinking about a rtf package of some kind. I have been flying R.C. aircraft and some hell's most of my life, and I have been flying the D.J.I. drones ( Mavic, Inspire, Tellos (lol) ) for a few years now, and I am part 107 cert. So what simulator do you think I should learn on. (liftoff ?) I have an older mac with Catalina.
If I don't get the kit I am looking at starting with an Emaxx Tinyhawk model? What radio would you recommend? ( I know I will be adding Drones to my hanger)
I just got to the forum and perhaps my questions will be answered in other post, but any help is really appreciated.
Welcome to the forum, I like liftoff, velocidrone and uncrashed except uncrashed I wish had more quads and options. I'm still a noob to fpv in many aspects but i started with a mobula7 and a tiny hawk 2 freestyle, just my opinion but I'm a huge fan of radiomaster TX16s mk ii max. I have futaba and spektrum radios but the radiomaster is my favorite. I fly planes and heli's as well, When I bought the radio I choose the 4-in-1 version and added the ranger elrs external module later. thinking of trying out a radiomaster zorro max so I have a smaller radio to travel with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix