Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New URL and Name...

I'm in and seems to be ok. I'll report back any issues if found

Site works fine and the name change is a good thing and probably more relevant to most of the crew here. When I spent a lot of time on the phantom pilots forum (before I had an epiphany and saw the light), Mike Singer used to promote a lot of merchandise through his affiliate links including shirts etc with the forum logo on them. I bought a few back in the day and was wondering if there would be anyone on this forum in a position to do the same. Understand the freight and covid issues for people outside of the US, but maybe there is an entrepreneurial person out there?

Site works fine and the name change is a good thing and probably more relevant to most of the crew here. When I spent a lot of time on the phantom pilots forum (before I had an epiphany and saw the light), Mike Singer used to promote a lot of merchandise through his affiliate links including shirts etc with the forum logo on them. I bought a few back in the day and was wondering if there would be anyone on this forum in a position to do the same. Understand the freight and covid issues for people outside of the US, but maybe there is an entrepreneurial person out there?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
You mean like these?

This membership here might be a little small but I can find out. If the DJI FPV takes off then it'll definitely make sense...

Yep fun isn't it. Don't forget your SPF and DKIM records :)

You mean like these?

This membership here might be a little small but I can find out. If the DJI FPV takes off then it'll definitely make sense...
Yep that’s the gear, I bought the ‘before you ask’ and some others from a similar site. We have stuff over here in Australia but it is usually a promo for a particular company and you look like a walking billboard with a tiny picture of a quad on it.

It looks like the "About us" at the bottom of the page could use an update...

Nice change. Hopefully, this will bring more folks to the site.

Reactions: clackey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe