Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Newb from Tomball/Houston

mudbeast66

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am new to fpv, but not new to drone flying. I had flown a 3DR Solo for many years. And now want to try fpv.
I look forward to the experience and one day to share my experiences to a newb.
I am in need of assistance and would love to talk with anyone that can help. I bought a Mobula6, TX16S, and FS Scout goggles. I also have a Nazgul Evoque F5D for after I learn to fly some. Problem is I can't seem to bind anything together. I've watched hours of videos and am just lost and frustrated. Spent over $1k and can't use any of it.
Any help would be appreciated. I'm even willing to pay for some assistance.
Mudbeast66

Sure someone will be along that can help you.
Welcome to the forum 👍

Reactions: mudbeast66
Hi everyone
I am new to fpv, but not new to drone flying. I had flown a 3DR Solo for many years. And now want to try fpv.
I look forward to the experience and one day to share my experiences to a newb.
I am in need of assistance and would love to talk with anyone that can help. I bought a Mobula6, TX16S, and FS Scout goggles. I also have a Nazgul Evoque F5D for after I learn to fly some. Problem is I can't seem to bind anything together. I've watched hours of videos and am just lost and frustrated. Spent over $1k and can't use any of it.
Any help would be appreciated. I'm even willing to pay for some assistance.
Mudbeast66
What receiver do you have in the mobula6? If it is a FrSky, there are two different firmware versions because they changed their new transmitters to the ACCESS protocol (a closed system that only works with FrSky ACCESS). The older version "ACCST" is what I believe the TX16S needs. If that is the problem, the receiver on the quad can be updated with the older ACCST protocol.

EDIT: I forgot to say W E L C O M E ! ! !

Yep, frsky.
I've been searching YouTube on how to flash it.
Looks like I need to order some receiver connector to plug into the tx16s.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput