Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

'nuther noob

Propwash

Reaction score
Another noob checking in. Graduated from gps quads, and enjoy the idea of truly free flight. Starting out with the tinyhawk 2, and am already having problems with beta flight. Surprised that no information is really supplied with the craft, being for beginners. Just seems like you're expected to know everything right off the bat. Very discouraging. Hopefully, I can find help within this forum. It's supposed to be fun, not stressful.

Welcome to the forum ?

Reactions: A.O.
Another noob checking in. Graduated from gps quads, and enjoy the idea of truly free flight. Starting out with the tinyhawk 2, and am already having problems with beta flight. Surprised that no information is really supplied with the craft, being for beginners. Just seems like you're expected to know everything right off the bat. Very discouraging. Hopefully, I can find help within this forum. It's supposed to be fun, not stressful.
What do you need to know about Betaflight?

What do you need to know about Betaflight?
I started seeing my battery voltage being zero, and blinking, as soon as plugging in a fresh battery.

I need to look and see if maybe I accidentally switched from the 1s, to the 2s profile. If it's not that, then, I'm stumped.

Ditto. I am transitioning into quads. I still fly fixed wing craft.
Current problem. I have a DJI FPV drone that I am trying to set up. I accidently set the language in the goggles at Chinese. My Mandarin is a little rusty so English is preferred. Haven’t found a way to switch it back. Thoughts?
I apologize if I am not using this site appropriately. Getting started.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kronk