Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Product Review - Avada Case

Jeff A

Reaction score
I took a chance on this case from an Amazon Supplier. FPVTosky had this for sale for about $90.00 shipped (Prime member) and it looked pretty good. The shipping time advertised was horrid. I ordered it on Sept 16 and they said it would be delivered October 7 to 31. It came today even though my Post Office had itr for 3 days. After I ordered it I saw another one that looked identical but laid out a little different. I think they are the same. The verdict is that it is a winner. What can I say, you can see everything in the photos except there is a pretty large open area under the drone for cables and crap. If you have any questions, just ask.
Avada Case-1.jpgAvada Case-2.jpg

I took a chance on this case from an Amazon Supplier. FPVTosky had this for sale for about $90.00 shipped (Prime member) and it looked pretty good. The shipping time advertised was horrid. I ordered it on Sept 16 and they said it would be delivered October 7 to 31. It came today even though my Post Office had itr for 3 days. After I ordered it I saw another one that looked identical but laid out a little different. I think they are the same. The verdict is that it is a winner. What can I say, you can see everything in the photos except there is a pretty large open area under the drone for cables and crap. If you have any questions, just ask.
View attachment 6010View attachment 6011
This looks good. One question: Is that empty slot there for storing an optional Remote Controller?

This looks good. One question: Is that empty slot there for storing an optional Remote Controller?
That's exactly what it's for. I ordered my remote controller from B&H today for delivery in mid October.

I bought and just received this exact case as well from Amazon. Took about 2 weeks to receive but we’ll worth it. Lots of room for all your accessories including under the bottom foam.

I bought and just received this exact case as well from Amazon. Took about 2 weeks to receive but we’ll worth it. Lots of room for all your accessories including under the bottom foam.
Yes it's a pretty nice case. Did you buy the Fpvtosky brand or did it have another name? BTW, I'm wondering about your Screen Name? It has a meaning to me.

I got the Fpvtosky brand as well.
My favorite plane is the Cessna Skymaster but that screen name was taken(lots of places) so I also use SuperSkymaster(more high performance version)

I got the Fpvtosky brand as well.
My favorite plane is the Cessna Skymaster but that screen name was taken(lots of places) so I also use SuperSkymaster(more high performance version)
I have a few hours in a Skymaster myself. Are you a pilot or an enthusiast?

Just a longtime enthusiast.
Many years ago when I was a Flight Instructor, one of my customers who owned a very nice single-engine aircraft told me if I ever needed or wanted to go flying to get the key from the flight office and I was free to use it whenever I wanted, just fuel it back to full when I was done. This was a very nice deal for me. The limiting factor was that as a fledgling Flight Instructor, I could not afford the fuel cost. This Gentleman (Who owned a Lumber Company) then traded his Cessna Cardinal in and bought a new, well equipped Skymaster, that ended my sweet deal, at least that is what I thought. One day while chatting he said that I could use the Skymaster with the same limitations. So then, I had another sweet deal except the fuel usage was more than twice as much as the singe engine Cessna. Still, my Wife and I managed to use it on some trips with friends to divvy up the fuel costs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax