Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Question about choping sound?

AndreasT

Reaction score
I have noticed a strange sound that is maby connected with the obstacle avoidace.

While flying the engines gave of a high pitch stopping sound.

I did my first batteries today and it sounds lika a dieing ball bearing.

Please listen to this:

Is this a bearing sound or the system working?

It was all caused by the motion controller, with the normal transmitter everything was nominal.
To shakey hands I guess

Case closed

I have noticed a strange sound that is maby connected with the obstacle avoidace.

While flying the engines gave of a high pitch stopping sound.

I did my first batteries today and it sounds lika a dieing ball bearing.

Please listen to this:

Is this a bearing sound or the system working?
Yeah, fairly normal sounds for this drone. Mine sounds the same. When flying low to the ground and making small adjjustments on the stick those sounds happen

Reactions: rktman
Yeah, fairly normal sounds for this drone. Mine sounds the same. When flying low to the ground and making small adjjustments on the stick those sounds happen
OMG, that is pure, unadulterated full-throttle Motion Controller Sport mode material. Where is it? California? I'd drive hours just to fly 3 batteries in that canyon!!

OMG, that is pure, unadulterated full-throttle Motion Controller Sport mode material. Where is it? California? I'd drive hours just to fly 3 batteries in that canyon!!
Thanks, It is near Red Rock Canyon which is 25 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip. It is W Charleston Blvd (also called Hwy 159). When you get to the entrance to
Red Rock there is a small parking area on the south side of the highway for hikers, need to hike a mile or 2 up the hill for good droning spots. Lots of cool areas to drone around here ad drones are allowed everywhere here except the wilderness areas which are pretty far out. Calico Basin is a must stop for fatastic droning, it is around 2 miles before you get to Red Rock on orth side of road, then another 2 miles to end of road and some hiking to find a good spot. Give me a holler if you do come out, I live nearby and can show you the spots if you like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax