Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Really low rssi xm plus

Samu

Reaction score
Hi, yesterday after flashing accst 2.1.0 on my xm plus and qx7 I noticed that the rssi value was way off, when the quad is really close the rssi is at 80-90 and it seems normal but after just 20-30 meter it drops under 50 and i stard getting warnings, however this didn't impact the actual range because i flew the quad pretty far and the control link was just fine (the rssi dropped under 20 without failsafe) rssi_adc is off.
Any ideas?

I'm having exactly the same issue. My single SPI had better stability and range.

I was convinced mine was because I had upgraded from history to v2.1 firmware but it made no difference reversing it back. I ended up re-soldering the pads onto the SBUS and ensuring the antennas where 90 degrees from each other which has made a huge difference. Here is the proof.

In the past I had problems where the solder joint on the rx were bad, the range was **** and it casually failsafe but this time the solder joints seems good, I haven't had a single failsafe, the range is pretty good only the rssi value is weird, however I will try to redo the solder joints

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput