Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Receiver Binding - No Idea what Im doing

Reaction score
I have brought a new drone and Im trying to bind a FS A8S to my FS-i6X both Flysky. When I plug the drone into betaflight it dosent show anything moving on the reciver tab. I have bound it and the red light is solid on the RX when I turn on the TX showing that it is connected.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 18.54.44.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 18.54.44.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 7
It sounds like you have verified that your radio shows connected to the receiver. Correct?

If so... do you have the correct protocol set up in BetaFlight? Is the Flight controller wired correctly for that protocol? Have you set up serial Rx on the correct Uart?

Here is a vid that goes through a few things:

Reactions: HighTechPauper
It sounds like you have verified that your radio shows connected to the receiver. Correct?

If so... do you have the correct protocol set up in BetaFlight? Is the Flight controller wired correctly for that protocol? Have you set up serial Rx on the correct Uart?

Here is a vid that goes through a few things:
I tried all the things in the video. No Joy.

The flight controller is one of these: eachine.com/Eachine-Cvatar-F722-Mini-3-6S-Flight-Controller-OSD-BEC-compatible-DJI-FPV-Air-Unit-for-142mm-3-Inch-Cinewhoop-Duct-FPV-Racing-Drone-p-2239.html

I've attached a screenshot of the wiring diagram.

I have set everything to i-Bus and nothing worked. Tried turning on all of the UART ports one at a time. Honestly Im out of ideas. I know my receiver can change between s bus and i bus and I've tried both. Tried different settings in betaflight. Im really stuck is there anyone that could talk me through it please?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 21.51.16.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 21.51.16.png
    647.6 KB · Views: 5
You're on Uart 1.

Sorry. I'm to much of a newb to be any help to you. If you've checked everything in that video... it seems like it should just work.

maybe a stupid question... but I notice in your first picture that you don't have your battery connected. You did try plugging in your battery before testing your channels, correct?

maybe a stupid question... but I notice in your first picture that you don't have your battery connected. You did try plugging in your battery before testing your channels, correct?
Yep. I'll try everything on Uart1 again and see what I can do. I reckon its some really small setting that I have no idea about.

Reactions: mrmund

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax