Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Reciever set up

mrmund

Reaction score
I was having a problem with my rssi signal on my Emax Tinyhawk Freestyle 2. I had an XM+ reciever so I figured I'd try that instead. I believe I connected it correctly and it's bound to my transmitter for sure. When I switch my transmitter to the XM+ reciever the LED turns green.
The problem is the qwad is still using the old built in reciever and the XM+ seems to have no effect. I think I need to change settings in the configuration settings.
Any idea what I need to change?

Attachments

• KIMG1304.JPG
    KIMG1304.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 5
  • KIMG1306.JPG
    KIMG1306.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 5
  • KIMG1307.JPG
    KIMG1307.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: HighTechPauper
This is the video that I used when I installed the XM+ into my Tinyhawk 2. He gets into the Betaflight setup at around the 10:30 mark. The only problem that I'm having is that my RSSI value isn't updating properly. Still missing something there.

This is the video that I used when I installed the XM+ into my Tinyhawk 2. He gets into the Betaflight setup at around the 10:30 mark. The only problem that I'm having is that my RSSI value isn't updating properly. Still missing something there.

thanks, I'll check it out

Thanks for the video/advice Okw. I got it working. I did have one failsafe 10' away from myself but it seems ok. I'm still not sure if the RSSI signal strength is working, It's showing 99% unless it's right next to me and then it's shown 97-98%. I'll try it when I have a chance to fly it further away.
Thanks again for your help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax