Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Relaxing Cinematic FPV 4K | Exploring an abandoned Quarry | Geprc Cinelog 35 HD

Super nice.
How do you like your GepRC Cinelog 35? Do you have any comments, good or bad, about how it flies, battery life, noise level, outdoor vs indoor etc.?
What camera was used to record this.

heya and thanks for the comment.

I generally really like the cinelog35, especially compared to some other similarly sized woops that i ve occasionally tried.

Keep in mind that i am using the 4s version and i think the V2 comes only in 6s.

Flight time is about 5-6 minutes with a cnhl 1300 black and full sized gopro. I was using the hero8 for quite a while before i switched to 11mini and the flight times were similar.

I like how it flies for what i need it, which is slow relaxed cinematic flying, however it can struggle with wind speeds over 20kts especially if you are flying in open indoor locations where gusts can massively affect your flight.

It is VERY noisy especially indoors where its really high pitched scream can propagate within closed spaces but i have gotten used to it. However its something you got to take into account and communicate with the client if you are intending to use it for professional work

I have seen the V2 version in person and i think the frame is hugely improved. In my version the front arms are a huge weak spot which i have broken at least 2 times when crashing on concrete.

All in all it is my favorite quad to fly when i just want to relax and explore a new area.

Hope that was helpful

Reactions: Shaznoid
Thanks so much, this is exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for.
I have a 4S 3" 3D printed TPU Thunderyaw Cinewhoop that sounds really similar in capabilities and decibels. The 3D printed frame breaks easily, can easily be reprinted, but takes a lot of effort to transplant all the electronics.
The ducts really don't like crosswinds, gusts, or freestyle ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasticninjaguy