Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Right stick DJI FPV drone on simulator not acting correctly

EdH

Reaction score
I made the custom change to manual in the settings. Mode 2 stick set up. When I use the right stick instead of increasing forward speed, it tries to back flip and rise. I try to do it slowly and it rises in the view.

If you pull the stick back it'll tilt backwards and look up, yes.

You never said what you were doing with the stick, but if the drone tilts backwards/looks up when you pull it towards you then it's all correct.
There's no settings for sticks in the app anyway, so it would be surprising if it didn't.

Ok so how would you fly backward or you don’t in manual mode? Maybe I missed that in the manual.

You don't really since as the aircraft tilts backwards the camera looks up and you obviously don't see where you're going anymore.
Some really good guys do once they have a good feeling of where they are and how their aircraft responds.

You can also tilt the camera down if you really want, which is an sdvantage of the DJI drone although that would take some getting used to.

You don't really since as the aircraft tilts backwards the camera looks up and you obviously don't see where you're going anymore.
Some really good guys do once they have a good feeling of where they are and how their aircraft responds.

You can also tilt the camera down if you really want, which is an sdvantage of the DJI drone although that would take some getting used to.
Ok thank you. How do I increase speed?

You tilt forward and apply more power as needed to maintain the height you want.

Thank you. Of course the nose would go up when you pull back. I totally got turned around. That is what happens to 75 year olds. I flew my M2Z for a while to refresh my brain. Now if I can just find my keys.:oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax