Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Throttle control in Manual mode

Squerly

Reaction score
Website
deerspringsrvpark.com
I am using the Liftoff simulator with my FPV DJI controller and the throttle control stick is backwards!

Assuming that when the left stick is in the full back position, the throttle should be null and then moving it forward should increase the throttle. But mine is backward! Pulling the left stick full back increases the speed and pushing it forward decreases the speed. WTH? Is there a setting somewhere that I was supposed to flip???

If you follow the automated controller calibration procedure in liftoff it'll set the directions right. You can invert them yourself in manual settings if you're sure calibration is right otherwise...

If you follow the automated controller calibration procedure in liftoff it'll set the directions right. You can invert them yourself in manual settings if you're sure calibration is right otherwise...
Thank you for the reply. Can I ask if you've done this before? If you have, then maybe you can tell me where in Liftoff you found the configuration?

I went to the Controller configuration link, wiggle the sticks around as directed and then went to the simulator. No change. Is there a different area in the program that you are talking about?

On the calibration page does the drone at the bottom left respond correctly there?
Note that it's not really "wiggling the sticks", the direction matters.

On the calibration page does the drone at the bottom left respond correctly there?
Note that it's not really "wiggling the sticks", the direction matters.
Thank you, I found it. In the same area is a "Fine-Tune" option. I hadn't gone there as I didn't feel my issues was a "fine-tuning" issue. But under that selection is the option to "Invert" the controller stick. Which I did, and now it's working as expected.

Again, thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilrah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas