Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Rise RXS 255 Drone Go Pro Compatible?

mendezgustavo11

Reaction score
Hi my friends

I am new into this hobby, I just bought a new Rise RXS 255 Drone with the dominator V3 goggles, Still waiting to received those items at home.

I am interested in being able to record HD videos of my flights, how would I be able to do it? can I install go pro into this drone?

Any advise?

Thanks in advance!
Gustavo

it would probably fly an action cam but will need a way to mount it. they may sell one at rise or its possible theres an after market mount available otherwise youll have to make one.

You'll probably have to make your own, which may be a bit of a challenge since the plastic body on them contains the fpv transmitter and antenna. Might be able to fashion something from foam and tape and attach it just forward of the antenna.
I've been playing around with an RXS 255 and an RXS 270 for a while now and haven't seen anything offered to fit the 255. The 270 has a much better setup for an HD camera but don't believe it is being made anymore although you can still find a few for sale out there.
Let us know how it goes with the 255.
I really like a lot of the features of that model and the fpv camera has a good picture but I have had some problems with mine. Believe most of my problems stem from the main board.
When you set it up, make sure to use the older version of LibrePilot and avoid going into any funtions other than those specified in the instructions: save the default settings file from the Rise web site to the cc3d board and perform the transmitter setup wizard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine