Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Robocat 270 slight backwards drift??

I would just go back into your configurator(Cleanflight, Baseflight, OpenPilot). Make sure your quad is level then Calibrate it in the main (first) screen.It is highly likely it has a reverse tilt on the calibration.

I would just go back into your configurator(Cleanflight, Baseflight, OpenPilot). Make sure your quad is level then Calibrate it in the main (first) screen.It is highly likely it has a reverse tilt on the calibration.

I agree with Hebrew, re-calibrate the drone on a level surface should resolve your drifting.
It will also help power consumption if your robocat is balanced between all rotors: Hang it from a string attached to the physical middle of the motors, load it up with the battery and any other passengers, and try to get it to balance as even as you can.

Note: for my Racing mode, I sometimes calibrate on an angle so its already drifting forward quite a bit, But I'm flying LOS, so not always the best idea when flying FPV.

unless this is gps based, your gonna get drift no matter what... its gonna want to go somewhere (wind/bird farts/rotation of the earth etc).
after recalibrating as described above, fly it. withough gps including altimeter, your gonna have to make it behave!

I agree with Chris g I used four small scales at each motor to balance the drone out. I started on a flat level surface calibrated with betaflight. I use very small stick on wheel weights to balance the drone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas