Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Simulators??

Apparently I'm a troll, so I've opted to take down every bit of good advice I've shared in this thread in order to help someone. Don't thank me, thank @broncosdad1317

Last edited:
It went with Freerider, it's under $10 for the full version and has been a great means to learn from. In just a week of tinkering, I was able to fly my physical drone considerably better with the cheap tx. Adding the Q X7 has made a world of difference.

I

Reactions: venomoussvt
It went with Freerider, it's under $10 for the full version and has been a great means to learn from. In just a week of tinkering, I was able to fly my physical drone considerably better with the cheap tx. Adding the Q X7 has made a world of difference.

I
Apparently I'm a troll, so I've opted to take down every bit of good advice I've shared in this thread in order to help someone. Don't thank me, thank @broncosdad1317

Last edited:
People don't realize how much of a tool simulators actually are. They should be a priority for new pilots IMHO

I went for it when I decided I was going to get into the hobby further after I trashed the Sharper Image "stunt" drone I was gifted. Since then I have gotten a better understanding of how things work and I agree with you, it should be the 101 for new pilots.

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
Lol my first rc was a Cessna 180 (20 years ago), but my first kwad was the airhog dr1, best learner kwad I found and only like 40$. Burnt it out in a month from over use haha but it too was what got me into this portion of rc

Lol my first rc was a Cessna 180 (20 years ago), but my first kwad was the airhog dr1, best learner kwad I found and only like 40$. Burnt it out in a month from over use haha but it too was what got me into this portion of rc
I am as new as they come when it comes to this hobby. Everything before was either medieval in orgin, or bicycle related. I had never even soldered a wire, maybe drove one RC car in my life, so this was a blessing.

Now where is the simulators (or local RC co-op) for building, soldering, tinkering, etc???

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
I am as new as they come when it comes to this hobby. Everything before was either medieval in orgin, or bicycle related. I had never even soldered a wire, maybe drove one RC car in my life, so this was a blessing.

Now where is the simulators (or local RC co-op) for building, soldering, tinkering, etc???
Amen

Are you flying in acro or level?
That was on level on low rates. Right after I switched to high rates and had to relearn to fly. I'll eventually get to acro.

That was on level on low rates. Right after I switched to high rates and had to relearn to fly. I'll eventually get to acro.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18