Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Stick Practice

dirkclod

Moderater
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Haven't been flying like most of you guys as I stay so busy and lately the weather but sat down last nite and looked at what I had saved from maybe 15 flights. This was from my 7th trip out..only have 1 battery...and fly my M2P here a lot as the smoke/steam fascinates me. My grand who I take to school every morning thinks this is where clouds come from. He's in kindergarten . :D
Normally it's going a lot more but was mild this day. It's a pellet plant but what I was doing here was just messing in the smoke still trying to get the sticks down.I still can't get pinching them as I have thumbed them so long.
Anyway didn't realize till this just rendered it was so long but ..it happens :oops:

okw

Reaction score
Nice job. You got some good orbit moves in there several times. I fly a home-built FPV quad and I can't seem to do consistent orbits.

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Moderater
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Nice job. You got some good orbit moves in there several times. I fly a home-built FPV quad and I can't seem to do consistent orbits.
I’m trying but just never flew fpv and this way differant than what I’m used to. Thanks

Reactions: okw

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NathanJ529