Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Still can't get DJI V2 goggles to connect

Braz

Reaction score
When I look through the goggles at the bottom right in a red block it says 'Device not activated goggle firmware too low' I guess it needs an up to date Firmware. Have connected Goggles to DJI Fly but no connection is made between iPhone and Goggles. Any help appreciated before I send it all back to DJI who I have spoken to but they don't seem to understand why I am not able to download the latest Firmware.

How did you connect things? Post photos.
Hi Kilrah Thanks for the help what I did was switch the battery on connect it to the goggles with the push fit connector then I connected my iPhone 12 to the USB connector and plugged into the goggles. The goggles light up and show me all the settings that I can do but then I try to connect through the DJI Fly App clicking on connections on phone going to the Avata highlighting it goggles come up showing me how to connect then go on the Fly App to settings and try and download the latest Firmwares which it won't do and thats as far as I get. I have also tried to do this with the drone and controller switched on but to no avail.

Try using the USB-C to USB-A adapter that came with the goggles, and an USB-A to Lightning cable from it to your iPhone. You do want everything powered on.

Try using the USB-C to USB-A adapter that came with the goggles, and an USB-A to Lightning cable from it to your iPhone. You do want everything powered on.
HI just had my son come round to help and he said that the only way to activate goggles is to download DJI assistant 2 which has to be done on a computer have tried on phone and iPad but both say to do on computer, but my iMac computer to old to do it on so got to re think now. Thanks again...

HI just had my son come round to help and he said that the only way to activate goggles is to download DJI assistant 2 which has to be done on a computer have tried on phone and iPad but both say to do on computer,
That's incorrect.
See the tutorial video.

Reactions: okw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232