Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Stoked.

Wayno52

Reaction score
Decided to leave work early today as not a lot happening and the weather looks terrible for the weekend. On the way home from work I decided I was going to give acro a really good go no matter what. First pack just nice and easy, second pack pushed a bit harder and attempted my first roll in acro . Crashed but no damage, third pack nice and easy but two forward flips and left and right rolls crashed again. Final pack it all seemed to come together, a few rolls and flips with reasonable control. Came in to land, got to close to myself, pulled back and did about 5 cartwheels.
At the end of the day I ended up with a few bent props, a snapped antenna and a massive smile on my face.

I really liked those vids Green, I hear what you’re saying. Gotta look after the ones you put all that time and effort into. Off the shelf birds are for me at this stage fantastic .
I can only hope that one day I could manage to build a pride and joy like your builds. They are truly amazing. Wayne

That’s it Jerry, I spend so much time being careful as money is always in your mind. But today I Just went f...k it and I think it gave me a sense of freedom. Hope that makes sense?
I have found crashes that end up costing you cash top out at $50, as in 1 motor, 1 esc, camera, vtx etc. Most crashes just require some mending, so, get out there and rip it!

I have found crashes that end up costing you cash top out at $50, as in 1 motor, 1 esc, camera, vtx etc. Most crashes just require some mending, so, get out there and rip it!

I think it's about time for me to put a crash video together. Maybe $50 or so at a crack, Virtue...but many hundreds of dollars in the rear view mirror!

Jerry

Yup, keep moving forward. My biggest crash expense is my old IFlight IX5 frame i broke an arm on, they're around $30. NOTE: the $50 crash rule doesn't apply to GoPro's...lol

Reactions: Wayno52
I think it's about time for me to put a crash video together. Maybe $50 or so at a crack, Virtue...but many hundreds of dollars in the rear view mirror!

Jerry

I was thinking the same thing today when I downloaded a year's worth of DVR footage from my goggles. I hope you do post one!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam