Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

there is no start up sound and LED is ON when plugging battery, and motors don't spin after landing snow.

Ekaterina

Reaction score
Hi, I have iFlight SucceX-A AIO TITAN DC2 HD Whoop drone. After landing snow by accident, it's kinda dead and cannot turn on power although the board is coated with a waterproof silicone. After drying up the drone at home, here is strange conditions:
1 when connecting battery, LED turns on, and FPV also get image transferred, but motors don't spin.
2 When connecting USB and beta flight configurator, it shows my custom configurator(PID) is there and still see transmitter is binding and working.

Thus, the main board AIO seems to be working, except no startup-Sounds, no output power to motors. Is this already broken or missing something??

Hi, I have iFlight SucceX-A AIO TITAN DC2 HD Whoop drone. After landing snow by accident, it's kinda dead and cannot turn on power although the board is coated with a waterproof silicone. After drying up the drone at home, here is strange conditions:
1 when connecting battery, LED turns on, and FPV also get image transferred, but motors don't spin.
2 When connecting USB and beta flight configurator, it shows my custom configurator(PID) is there and still see transmitter is binding and working.

Thus, the main board AIO seems to be working, except no startup-Sounds, no output power to motors. Is this already broken or missing something??
there could be a simple explanation for this but since you can't see the warnings element in the DJI goggles, you are kind of blind. You can plug into your computer via usb, go to the betaflight CLI, and type "STATUS". This will display your warning messages(if any).

Report what you see from the status command.

If you aren't getting the three beep tones when powering up from battery, it means the ESCs aren't powering up and completing the initialization sequence. When connected through USB the 3.3v circuit gets power form the USB port and you can see the FC in betaflight and read the config. This AIO has two BECs a 5v 2.5A BEC and a 10V 2.5v BEC. The 10V circuit is good. The air unit gets power from the connector via a 10v regulated output and would suggest your power inductor is stepping down the voltage from the battery since the VTX is working.

If you didn't conformal coat the motor wires at the solder points on the AIO and didn't disarm instantly as you hit the snow, there's enough current still flowing through the ESCs that could short and burn up either the mosfets on your ESCs or in some cases burn up the motor. Since in your case because all motors are not working then it kind of points to a problem with mosfets or power to the ESCs.

The tests I would ask you to perform would be to connect the battery and check for 5v on the pads indicated in the photo. If you receiver is connected to these pads and powering on, then your 5v circuit is probably good.

The next test would be to connect to BlHei32 and see if you can talk to the ESCs. You would connect the battery and then the AIO via USB and launch BlHeli32. Read the ESC data and see if it comes up normally. If you can rad the config it means the input side of your ESCs are good. The output side is the mosfet side that drives the motors.

Report your findings and we can see where to go from there.

iflight-succex-a-f4-40a-aio-mpu6000.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 3641
Droneguy, thank you for your post!! Yes, it seems to ESC circuit is broken. Thus, I try to find new AIO for air unit + Frsky receiver!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone