Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

This guy is fast!

Charpu is awesome. Then there is the whole Motoriot crew... watching videos is a great part of this pastime, and what brought me to Racing in the first place!

Can anyone generate a parts list for the drone he's using in this video? He mentions a few things, but it's hard to make out all he's saying.

Can anyone generate a parts list for the drone he's using in this video? He mentions a few things, but it's hard to make out all he's saying.

He is now heavily sponsored by Lumenier, just check out the Lumenier website to see what he is using.

He is now heavily sponsored by Lumenier, just check out the Lumenier website to see what he is using.

Can you please provide a direct link on the Lumenier site to his set up? I must be missing something, I've explored around on there quite a bit.

Sure, it's based on a Lumenier QAV250 frame and some other Lumenier parts, but it's pretty custom.

For example, he's running extended arms to fit 6" props. I wonder if had that made custom, since the normal 5" arms are part of the unibody plate on the standard QAV250?

He's using Cobra CM-2204 1960kv motors. Not sure which props, maybe Gemfan 6x4.5? He says his motor/prop combo is more designed for his close-in flying not for racing speed.

He mounts the GoPro low in the front and FPV cam on top. His frame has a custom plate made for the front that protects the GoPro.

He's moved the controller on the side of the frame so he can tuck the battery in the frame. He says he put a pin in front of the battery so it won't shift forward on a crash.

The battery is a Lumenier. He says it's a 4s 75C. I think the only 4s 75C Lumenier makes is 1800 mAH?

He says he's running a Naze32 controller, so not a Lumenier LUX. He doesn't say what ESCs.

Maybe someone recognizes the Tx/Rx components?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax