Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Tinyhawk 3 not binding with tarantis qx7s.

Kenins

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem. Just purvhased the emax tinyhawk 3… and tarantis frsky qx7s acess. As we know it doesnt have d8 protocol because of europe. Im trying to bind it for a really long time. have watched multiple videos about it, still nothing. Can anyone help me please?

As you noted the aircraft needs D8 and the radio can't do D8, so they will never bind like this.
You need to add a module that can transmit D8 to the radio, for example a 4 in 1 multiprotocol module.

Hi, I have a problem. Just purvhased the emax tinyhawk 3… and tarantis frsky qx7s acesss. As we know it doesnt have d8 protocol because of europe. Im trying to bind it for a really long time. have watched multiple videos about it, still nothing. Can anyone help me please?
I had the same problem on both my TinyHawk2 and 3. They would both only bind sporadically after constantly going through the bind procedures. I finally found a video /website that showed how to make a change on QX7, reverting back to prior firmware, or something similar. It completely solved the issue on both quads, and now it binds almost every time flawlessly. I will try and find the link for you, but rest assured, the QX7 will work fine with the TinyHawks. It has something to do with XJT D8 configuration.

Yes, thank you, Just solved the problem, I needed older firmware and newer on betaflight so I can get fraky_x_lbt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232