Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

V2 DJI Goggles Questions

FPV Flier

Reaction score
Where in the menu do you go to check to make sure your in FCC mode? Also, where do you find your power settings to make sure you have the highest setting of 700 watts? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: AngryPepper
Where in the menu do you go to check to make sure your in FCC mode? Also, where do you find your power settings to make sure you have the highest setting of 700 watts? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
I’d like to know the same thing.

Reactions: FPV Flier
When using the Air unit/Vista you have a menu setting for the power to use, so you obviously will know what the power is.

When using the Air unit/Vista you have a menu setting for the power to use, so you obviously will know what the power is.
So you have to use the Air unit/Vista menu to select the power you won't? The power is not selected through the Goggles menu when using an Air unit?

I don't even understand what you're asking.

If you have an Air unit or Vista your goggles are in digital fpv system mode and you can set the power for that in the menu.

If you have the DJI FPV drone you're in FPV drone mode, and the power is not selected in the menu. It's based on location and since you're in the USA it'll always be the maximum it can do.

I don't even understand what you're asking.

If you have an Air unit or Vista your goggles are in digital fpv system mode and you can set the power for that in the menu.

If you have the DJI FPV drone you're in FPV drone mode, and the power is not selected in the menu. It's based on location and since you're in the USA it'll always be the maximum it can do.
Yes, I do understand what you are saying it's very clear. Thanks for explaining that Kilrah. What brought this subject up was that I watched a YOU TUBE video of this guy adjusting his power settings on his DJI V2 goggles and he did not have a drone or Air unit, Caddx Vista or anything powered up? If you would like to see this video on you tube, the guys name is Matt Pochwat and the title of the video is "How Far I Flew with DJI's FPV System". Any way I may have missed something? Oh, and by the way I was able to set my power settings in the goggles with the menu using my DJI Air Unit as I was in digital mode.

this guy adjusting his power settings on his DJI V2 goggles and he did not have a drone or Air unit, Caddx Vista or anything powered up?
He is in Air unit mode, and has one powered up when the power setting menu is shown.

He is in Air unit mode, and has one powered up when the power setting menu is shown.
That's what I though Kilrah, I won't to thank you so much for your help and I notice that you help a lot of people and I think that is great. I'm glad this forum has you to help answer questions about the DJI fpv system and how it all works. Happy and flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax