Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Walker F210 3D binding (Deaddrop)

DaveAKA

Reaction score
Hi. I'm having a few issues with my F210 3D and the DEVO 7 controller/transmitter.
I'm new at the quad copter hobby and purchased a Walkera F210 3D in April of this year. Been flying alot but during last flight I accidentally pulled the antenna off the stock DEVO 7 controller(antenna wire disconnected along with it). Was able to open the controller and re-attach the wire to the connector. Anyway, during last flight the F210 beeps loud and then drops out of the sky when it's apprx. 200 yards away -NOT VERY FAR. Full battery charge on both controller & battery. This happened 3 times!
Opened the Devo 7 controller to see if it disconnected and all is connected still. Anyone ever experience this and have any remedies?
Deciding on buying a new controller, preferably the Devo F7 since I'm flying Line of Sight right now. I'm curious, will I still be able to use the stock receiver, installed/programmed in F210 to the stock DEVO 7 controller or will I need to purchase a new receiver to install in my F210 3D so i can receive from theDEVO F7 controller? Again, newbie so this may sound like a stupid question.
Thanks All!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax