Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What I learned today

Roadking

Reaction score
Website
aerialdroneservice.myportfolio.com
I couldn't figure out why I could fly so good at the field, but not in my driveway. Now I know.

In the field I take off and let it rip, but when I was flying in my driveway I was a bit of a chicken $h1t. I would take off, try to hover and wind up crashing. :mad:

Lesson learned: Just fly! Keep flying!

Today I went out to the driveway and flew. It was great! Around trees, up the block and down the driveway.

Moral of the story for other newbies: If you're flying a tiny quad, Go For It! rtkDarling on this site told me that early on, but it didn't register. Now I get it.

I get a little better every day. Not ready for my back yard yet. Too many trees. But I'm betting that in the near future it will be my favorite course. ;)

I couldn't figure out why I could fly so good at the field, but not in my driveway. Now I know.

In the field I take off and let it rip, but when I was flying in my driveway I was a bit of a chicken $h1t. I would take off, try to hover and wind up crashing. :mad:

Lesson learned: Just fly! Keep flying!

Today I went out to the driveway and flew. It was great! Around trees, up the block and down the driveway.

Moral of the story for other newbies: If you're flying a tiny quad, Go For It! rtkDarling on this site told me that early on, but it didn't register. Now I get it.

I get a little better every day. Not ready for my back yard yet. Too many trees. But I'm betting that in the near future it will be my favorite course. ;)
FPV AIR 2 simulator.... an hour each day for a week then try the back yard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput