Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What is needed to bind Taranis to Inductrix ?

Yeah I think I was into them around 2008-2011. I think now I would just enjoy flying some of the big scale models. Those look super fun. But as far as flying 3D or just cp helis I'm out. I'll stick to my drones. I have noticed the larger helis like 450+ are harder to find now. Blade doesn't even sell anything above like a 280 or 3 something. I think my first big heli was a blade 450x. That thing was a black hole in my bank account. I can literally rebuild a whole quad close to the price of a heli crash repair.

At first I was very glad I saw this thread because it pointed me to the NewBeeDrone which looks like a good indoor trainer...but then I saw they everything on their website is out of stock and now I'm sad. Dammit.

Chris J
You can sign up for an email notification, when the part comes in, you will be notified.

On a side note, I have had my tiny whoop bee brain for a couple of weeks now, when I first got it, I thought I would be happy if I could just fly around my living room with my goggles....................................................WELL.....................after about 3 batteries I was ripping around the whole first floor, and by weeks end I was outside in the yard having an awesome time, my point is this, flying the Tiny Whoop allowed me to develop some muscle memory without the fear of wreaking the quad or hitting myself, both of which are always on my mind.

I come from the days of flying 60 size glow fuel heli's, where a small boom strike could set you back a couple HUNDRED bucks easy, and losing control and hitting someone else with an an almost 4' rotor span made safety the number 1 thing always on my mind.

Anyway, sign up for the email notification, it will be here before you know it.

Lastly,
I have built 2 5" Rotor Riot Aliens as my main ships, using KISS FC, which is awesome !

That being said, The Tiny Whoop uses Betaflight, when I was configuring the arm switch on my Tiny Whoop, I could not get it to arm, MAX frome Bee Brain was awesome, MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE QUAD ON A LEVEL SURFACE AND THEN RUN THE "CALIBRATE ACCELEROMETER" function, until I did this, I could not get the quad to arm !!!

Good Luck

Danny Z

Thanks Danny, I did that but then the Hoverbot Nano came back in stock so I went that direction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas