Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

what to buy and where

mrhouseman1

Reaction score
i am looking for help as to what and where to buy....need to keep cost down like any one else.
i am doing a fpv plane, (skyhunter1800) not long range. ....i do wish to have OSD and head tracker.........i have nothing so its a new start up.............HELP

I have a Skyhunter also with fpv gear in it as well. Since you are not going to use it for long range all you need is a video transmitter with antenna and a video receiver. I assume that you already have a radio and receiver for your servos. There are tons of youtube videos on how to set everything up for fpv and some even show how to set up a skyhunter for fpv. As to where to buy your fpv gear........there are many vendors out there. What I do is search and see where I can get a better deal for what I'm looking for. I use Getfpv, Amazon, Banggood USA, and many more. Hope this helps and let us know how the build is going. Happy and Safe flying!

I have a Skyhunter also with fpv gear in it as well. Since you are not going to use it for long range all you need is a video transmitter with antenna and a video receiver. I assume that you already have a radio and receiver for your servos. There are tons of youtube videos on how to set everything up for fpv and some even show how to set up a skyhunter for fpv. As to where to buy your fpv gear........there are many vendors out there. What I do is search and see where I can get a better deal for what I'm looking for. I use Getfpv, Amazon, Banggood USA, and many more. Hope this helps and let us know how the build is going. Happy and Safe flying!
true i am not doing long range........but i do want to set up OSD for altitude, speed, direction, battery but i am lost as to where to get what i need and how to set it up......i have 50 yrs of flying but it to a long time to get out of 72 meg.........i am not to good with computers SO HELP

true i am not doing long range........but i do want to set up OSD for altitude, speed, direction, battery but i am lost as to where to get what i need and how to set it up......i have 50 yrs of flying but it to a long time to get out of 72 meg.........i am not to good with computers SO HELP
There is a system that is rather easy to set up (plug and play) called ZOHD Kopilot that has OSD and I am thinking about getting one myself. However, the OSD is somewhat limited. It is for pilots that don't wont to deal with complicated flight controllers, learning to use inav, flashing software and all that stuff. You can read all about it.........just google it. I think it does come with a GPS for direction and "Return to Home" in case you get in trouble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax