Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Will the DJI FPV goggles focus for someone who wears glasses?

I wear progressive contacts so in my eyes and not glasses, but I see real well with the goggles.

Hey Fro, did you get your set up? Hows it working?
I just finished burning through all three batteries in my fly more combo. I also bought the motion controller and I think it was a good buy. I let my daughter fly it above the trees and she was a natural with that controller.

I didn’t have any problems focusing without glasses on. The screen was very clear.

By the third battery I was getting comfortable flying through the trees in normal mode. I felt most comfortable when seated. During quick turns with elevation changes I’d get a bit dizzy for a moment. It didn’t happen when I was seated.

This is my second drone and my first FPV drone and it’s a blast!

I just finished burning through all three batteries in my fly more combo. I also bought the motion controller and I think it was a good buy. I let my daughter fly it above the trees and she was a natural with that controller.

I didn’t have any problems focusing without glasses on. The screen was very clear.

By the third battery I was getting comfortable flying through the trees in normal mode. I felt most comfortable when seated. During quick turns with elevation changes I’d get a bit dizzy for a moment. It didn’t happen when I was seated.

This is my second drone and my first FPV drone and it’s a blast!
This is my second drone and my first FPV drone and it’s a blast! Same with me.

I have also gone to sitting when I fly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas