Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Will this work?

RaceKing

Reaction score
Hello everyone, will this setup work, and do I need anything else?
1. Goggles Quanum DIY FPV Goggle V2 w/5 inch LCD Monitor (Kit)
2. Transmitter/Camera Turnigy FPV600 Set w/LT650 5.8GHz 600mW FPV A/V Transmitter and V700 Mini Camera
3. Antennas ImmersionRC 5.8GHz Circular Polarized SpiroNet Antenna V2 (RP-SMA)
4. Receiver with recorder Aomway DVR 5.8GHz 32ch Video Receiver with Built in Video Recorder
5. Low power LiPo battery Turnigy 1000mAh 2S 20C Lipo Pack
Thanks!
This is my first time getting into FPV, by the way
and if you can guess, how far can a devo 7 and a 600mw video transmitter go?

you using the 7.4v 2S for the goggles? or both the Goggles and Aomway? Either way it looks like a totally workable package that will service you well.

you using the 7.4v 2S for the goggles? or both the Goggles and Aomway? Either way it looks like a totally workable package that will service you well.
thanks. and would you suggest i get a better battery, since i am using that battery for the reciever and goggles?

Oh, you are only using one? I thought you had a battery for each I would definately get another battery at minimum. Depending on quality of the battery the battery will last 1/2 hour or so for before you get a low battery warning. Less if you are trying to power both goggles and DVR with one battery. The DVR can use between 7 to 24 volts so you may want to get a bigger battery for that and a second 2S for your goggle... all depending on how long you intend on flying/using this system.

Oh, you are only using one? I thought you had a battery for each I would definately get another battery at minimum. Depending on quality of the battery the battery will last 1/2 hour or so for before you get a low battery warning. Less if you are trying to power both goggles and DVR with one battery. The DVR can use between 7 to 24 volts so you may want to get a bigger battery for that and a second 2S for your goggle... all depending on how long you intend on flying/using this system.
i was going to get two, but use the second once the battery started getting low. So should i get two, hooking one up to the goggles and one to the DVR? since the DVR is attached to the goggles, wouldnt that make it a bit heavy?

It needs a separate power connection if you look at the picture. Lets see if I can connect the picture here.

64805s1(1).jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput