Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

WTB - FPV Controller 2 In Canada

syazoo

Reaction score
Pretty straight forward. I am looking for an FPV Controller 2 to use with my Avata. It would be easiest to buy one in Canada however if someone in the USA has one and does not mind shipping to Canada, I would do that as well. I know people hate the motion controller but I do not mind it at all. I just know that my accuracy level will be much better with sticks...... not to mention doubling the available speed. I know that I can just order one new from a lot of sources, but I have a stack of drone parts here accumulated over 20 years and am happy to help someone clear out shite they no longer need. I suspect there is a ton of people who have moved on the to the Avata 2 so will have controllers they cannot use. Thanks for the read.

Might help to list your excat location?.

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was reaching out to a person willing to ship. Let me clear this confusion up.......

Edit:
- I want to buy a controller 2 for use with my Avata.
- I live in Canada.
- If you have one that you definitely want to sell, pleases let me know and we can work out details.
- I know I could buy one new from any place but I thought I would reach out to - help someone clean out the closet.
- Thank you very much.

btw, I have a closet with parts from a lot of older drones. If you need something from any of these, please only send me a private message. I would love to clean out the closet instead of throwing things away.

A 20 year Rabbit hole

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was reaching out to a person willing to ship. Let me clear this confusion up.......

Edit:
- I want to buy a controller 2 for use with my Avata.
- I live in Canada.
- If you have one that you definitely want to sell, pleases let me know and we can work out details.
- I know I could buy one new from any place but I thought I would reach out to - help someone clean out the closet.
- Thank you very much.

btw, I have a closet with parts from a lot of older drones. If you need something from any of these, please only send me a private message. I would love to clean out the closet instead of throwing things away.

A 20 year Rabbit hole
Yeah i got the Canada part!..I live here as well..It's a pretty big place lol.I replied on the off chance that you might be local to me (Abbotsford BC) .If so maybe we can work something out as the cost of shipping would kill any type deal..It would be cash only!..If not,no big deal and good luck with your search

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voo