Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

3D printed accessories

One more, charge plug to allow for charging a 2nd battery at the same time since the car charger I wanted to buy is unobtainium.
Would recommend using it with the charging hub to avoid risking to damage the connector on the batteries themselves, that's why I redesigned it from scratch instead of using the one someone posted but didn't work with the charging hub.

You need a power supply with current regulation to use the charging hub, the battery directly can be charged with any 6s-capable charger.

Last edited:
Reactions: aSae
Very nice! I saw these on eBay too! Nobody’s going to buy them though because nobody wants to take the props off for transport j/k ???

Reactions: A.O.
I don't either, but backpacks that can fit the aircraft with the props on are big, rare and expensive :(

Had the props in the stock cardboard boxes but this at least takes a bit less room and is more convenient to put them in. Gonna need the room for an extra battery whenever it arrives :D

Reactions: Noobnoobnoob
I don't either, but backpacks that can fit the aircraft with the props on are big, rare and expensive :(

Had the props in the stock cardboard boxes but this at least takes a bit less room and is more convenient to put them in. Gonna need the room for an extra battery whenever it arrives :D
Then unless you have a the aircraft set in tightly so it doesn't move you will bend the props, pretty expensive props. I'll take the time

If you look around a few holders come with a "chord reel" for lack of a better description, that keeps the chord neatly wrapped ano out of the way. I rushed and bought the battery holder before all these other options, and mine is sized for the factory strap, but I use a fat strap, so it doesn't stay for storage, though it works well enough on the head. I am using the "pocket" on the strap to hold the chord with a mini battery strap around it for insurance.

Attachments

• IMG_1166.JPG
    IMG_1166.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax