Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Advice regarding Cinewhoop

perotrator

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
As I'm new in FPV world I would need advice for Drone to start with.

So my plan is to do indoor shooting (real estate etc.), as well as some of outdoor shooting. But as I am fan of travelling I would also like to take it with me to do some outdoor nature shooting.

For beginning I would go with prebuild DJI O3 option. So I was thinking getting new version of Geprc Cinelog 35 V2 as it should cover outdoor / indoor flights, so I could do all of my shooting with same drone. And leter on I would buy some smaller for tight spaces, or freestyle 5" for some high speed run.

My question is, is this good approach or I should go with something smaller like Cinebot 30 so I can cover Indoor area better, or even smaller then this (Cinelog 20 or 25). My biggest concern here is Indoor flying with 35.

I appreciate any advice!

If the video is the point and it's true that the DJI O3 can do as well as a GoPro, then I think the 3.5" is the very best option. It's small enough to have prop guards...(always essential when flying indoors) and just large enough to have some inertia in the outdoors. I fly both with a Veyron35 and an OddityRC Xi35. I also use an iFlight Protek25 for the really tight spots. If this is your first acquisition, the 3" DJI Avata ticks all the boxes pretty well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas