Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Anyone else own Frsky Taranis Qx7

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
Gettin mine in in a few weeks and want to know some tips on settin this controller up. Have no experience with frsky and any info would help :)

I have a Q X7 and have been learning as I go.

A few questions:
1. Have you updated the firmware?
2. Are you wanting to use custom sounds such as the Amber pack?
3. Are you planning to use it on a sim(s)?

Gettin mine in in a few weeks and want to know some tips on settin this controller up. Have no experience with frsky and any info would help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: broncosdad1317

A few questions:
Awesome thank you I am wondering if there's any special stuff to set up for a simulator (freerider or velocidrone) as well as is there any tips maybe some easy way ours or any back doors for any setting also is there any good upgrades and or what's the best reciever for this transmitter :)

A few questions:
Yes freerider for now maybe hot props too also yes I want sound packs as well :) no haven't received it yet. It when I do should I update the firmware and if so where and what version?

Yea, for the first part with input settings. I didn't do any of the settings after the input changes and it works like a charm.

What the settings effect is when you calibrate in game. If you have the wrong model selected the center points will be 50% higher despite the sticks being centered.

Reactions: broncosdad1317
Yea, for the first part with input settings. I didn't do any of the settings after the input changes and it works like a charm.

What the settings effect is when you calibrate in game. If you have the wrong model selected the center points will be 50% higher despite the sticks being centered.
Can you use your qx7 for your osd controls for your vtx setting up process

Just I wanna know how he got video before e did all these settings how do you get your goggles set up to the work with your vtx and give best picture

In the menu it says boscam and fatshark. I have boscam goggles does that mean his demo would be perfect for my goggles. Or why does it say boscam. Would his settings being he set for boscam be ideal for my boscam gs922?!

One more question what's best mw for me. I'll be flying alone in an open area for now. 25? Or 100? Mine goes from 0-25-100-200-600

Another good trick, if you are using AA batteries is to collect all the free Harbor freight free battery coupons you can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam