Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Auto search on DJI Racing Edition Goggles not working (analog)

dsmith76

Reaction score
I am attempting to use the analog version of the DJI Racing Edition goggles to connect to a TinyHawk2 drone, using autosearch for the frequency. It has worked one time, but not since then. The goggles seem to be stuck. The search says 5905 but it just stays on that number. The screen is jittery as if it is searching but the number stays on 5905. Betaflight indicated my drone was set to Raceband 4, which is 5769. If I enter that number manually in the goggles they do not connect to the drone either. Any assistance is much appreciated.
TwitterFacebookFavoriteLike

Sometimes the Tinyhawk 2 gets messed up and the VTX goes back into locked mode. If you recently upgraded the FC to betaflight 4.2.x this may happen. The result is that it gets stuck in 25mW on A band. To make sure it's unlocked, boot it up while holding the button on the VTX. It's located right above and behind the USB port on the VTX board.

Also if you are using Betaflight 4.2.x you need to make sure your VTX tables are correct. As you probably already know, you can set the active channel and Power output in Betaflight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax