Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Avata ND filters

• Thread starter Deleted member 10023
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10023

Anyone have a source for Avata ND filters? DJI ones are on back order, Freewell is not in stock on B&H website, and the EBay knock offs appear to have a long lead time. Video quality is pretty good from the drone but on bright days you get a fair amount of blowout in the image.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
ND filters in general are a bit of a wait at the moment. I placed an order on B&H a while back and eventually expect to see a shipping notice. They said 6-8 weeks, it has been about 3 so far.

I ended up ordering some from eBay that appear to have shipped. Pretty sure the shipping time is going to be very slow based on current progress. I also ordered a set of Freewell filters from B&H (which I'll cancel if the eBay filters shipping from China show up first and work out).

So an update on ND filters I ordered for the Avata from eBay 😑 fairly certain they are a scam. Im working on a claim with eBay and also reported the seller. I have no. Confidence the order I placed is legit. I'm suspect as heck about just about anything coming from eBay after this one.

If anyone has successfully orders any unbranded filters from China on eBay and received them I would love to hear about it.

I have the Skyreat. They connect easily. I used the polarized version on a bright sunny day and definitely reduced the glare from the camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz