Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Battery firmware inconsistent

A.O.

Reaction score
So flying today, I drain the first battery and plug in the second and I got this warning "Battery Firmware inconsistent" "Fly with extreme caution" . Now I flew with both these batteries before but had to update the firmware on this to continue.. took maybe 5 minutes was all and then all seemed fine. Seemed strange as I flew with it before.

So flying today, I drain the first battery and plug in the second and I got this warning "Battery Firmware inconsistent" "Fly with extreme caution" . Now I flew with both these batteries before but had to update the firmware on this to continue.. took maybe 5 minutes was all and then all seemed fine. Seemed strange as I flew with it before.
That always happened with my earlier DJI gear after every FW update. May have taken a bit of time for the app to realize there was an inconsistency?

That always happened with my earlier DJI gear after every FW update. May have taken a bit of time for the app to realize there was an inconsistency?
Could be.. I never had it happen with my MA2 in fact I never updated the firmware of any of its batteries.

Yep happened to me-inconsistent firmware then update--ok- was not sure which of my batteries it was. I may have been using different batteries each time or not. It has happened to my M2Z batts as well but it has been quit a while.

Yep happened to me-inconsistent firmware then update--ok- was not sure which of my batteries it was. I may have been using different batteries each time or not. It has happened to my M2Z batts as well but it has been quit a while.
Had 3 batts with my MA2 and never had to update one of them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV