Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Betaflight no response on receiver tab - Fli 14+

yahavz100

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I binded my TX16S with Fli 14+, but I dont see any response on Betaflight receiver tab, the whole page is blank, is it supposed to be like this?
I resoldered the wires and didnt solve the issue.
I'm using Diatone Mamba F722 App FC, hope you could help me.
Thanks.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-02-07 at 18.32.45.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-07 at 18.32.45.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-02-07 at 18.33.14.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-07 at 18.33.14.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 5
Not only does the Uart you've connected to need to be selected in the ports tab, but the correct protocol also needs to be selected on the RX tab. I do not know what Fli 14+ is or whether BF includes the necessary protocol or not.

Not only does the Uart you've connected to need to be selected in the ports tab, but the correct protocol also needs to be selected on the RX tab. I do not know what Fli 14+ is or whether BF includes the necessary protocol or not.
Thank you but I didn't manage to find out which protocol, didn't find any documentation of this receiver.

All I would know to do is try all the ones listed in the serial receiver provider drop down menu on the RX tab to see if one will work. Can't be CRSF, of course unles it is a TBS or ELRS RX and it is unlikely to be IRC Ghost or FrSkyFport. Most of rest of them I am unfamiliar with.

All I would know to do is try all the ones listed in the serial receiver provider drop down menu on the RX tab to see if one will work. Can't be CRSF, of course unles it is a TBS or ELRS RX and it is unlikely to be IRC Ghost or FrSkyFport. Most of rest of them I am unfamiliar with.
It seems to be IBUS, i'll just try every option in the ports, but is it fine to have those blank values in receiver tab?(as I posted above) never seen it before on BF.
Usually I see values in different colors.

No, that is not normal. I've always seen the channels filled whether they would echo the radio's inputs or not. I notice you're on BF 4.4. I would have to suspect something wrong with the firmware flash. Was it a release candidate or a final version?. I might try returning to 4.3 or even to 4.2 just as a test.

Reactions: yahavz100
No, that is not normal. I've always seen the channels filled whether they would echo the radio's inputs or not. I notice you're on BF 4.4. I would have to suspect something wrong with the firmware flash. Was it a release candidate or a final version?. I might try returning to 4.3 or even to 4.2 just as a test.
I'm actually not sure if its candidate or a final version, but I also suspect the problem is BF, i'll try to reflash it and update, thank you.

It solved my issue, thank you very much. I reflashed BF 4.2 to my FC and everything worked out.

Reactions: okw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas